Productivity and comfort
Especially in markets with increasing labor costs it is important to increase the productivity of your employees and the same time keep them happy and healthy. SOUTH-Lift coins and container system reduce manual work to a minimum. The high capacity of the containers allows you to process up to 50,000 coins non-stop increasing the productivity of your coin sorters or coin wrappers. The containers can be used for unprocessed or sorted coins. They can be easily and independently moved to the next step of their process. The lockable cover allows a secure transport or intermediate storage.
• High container capacity
• Independent moving without extra tools
• Configuration for single or multiple machines
• Increases productivity of your coin sorters and wrappers
Fits in your process
Cash Centers usually grow over the years and in most cases, there is a variety of equipment from different manufacturers. SOUTH-Lift coin is designed to work with all common coin sorters and wrappers. The universal control kit allows the lift to feed automatically the coin sorter, wrapper or sachet machine with right the quantity and speed the machine can process. The small footprint allows the lift to be fitted almost everywhere. If processes vary during the working week, the lift can be moved easily to another processing station within the cash center.
• Up to 8,000 coins per minute
• Universal control kit and coin exit for all coin sorter and wrappers
• Small foot print
• Suitable for SOUTH container system
• Converter for other containers available
• Easy and quick to install
Safe and Secure
During the complete process the coin stay low above the floor avoiding the risk of tilting even if driving them over bumps. Wear-free detections sensor make sure that the lift cannot operate without inserted container. Lifts and container are made of very durable components. The docking plate of the containers are designed of several layers of steel with a total of 12mm to withstand daily operation in the roughest environment.
• Affordable TCO
• Automatic container recognition
• No need of lifting up the container
• Durable materials and design